FINAL BACKGROUND PAINTING


Here is my final painting for the background of my animation in which I created on 'Paint X'

With the inspiration of Thomas Kinkade's painting, I then went on to creating my own on 'Paint X'.

For this painting I again used the 'Coarse Bulk_3' for an abstract brush effect. I am very happy with the outcome of this painting, I believe I have succeeded in creating a similar effect to Kinkade, however made it my own. The main objective of the animation is for a figure to walk by creating darkness, therefore the first thing I needed to do was paint a path, which then gave me the idea of the bridge. After that I then went on to work around the bridge, with the river, trees, and flowers.

My next step is to now go on and create a character who will walk over the bridge.

I also hope create movement in the trees, perhaps falling leaves, and river flow.

No comments:

Post a Comment