Structure and Planning for the Final Piece 

Idea:
A dark looking figure, wearing a long black gown, walking through a beautiful garden filled with flowers, and as this figure walks through everything beautiful in the garden attaches to the gown and the garden is left dark and abandoned. 

First step: 
- Reference for the first image, being the beautiful garden
- sampling with different drawings of beautiful gardens
- putting the final drawing together

Second Step:
- Reference for the second image, being the dark, abandoned garden
- Sampling with different drawings of dark gardens
- putting the final drawing together

Third Step:
Transfer -
Once I have my beautiful garden and dark garden, I will then sample with transparency to get an idea of the final video through image.
I will then go to looking at fitting in the dark figure and how I am going to move the beauty from the garden onto the dark figures gown.

Final Step:
Putting the video together.



No comments:

Post a Comment