(The aim of the brief is compositing, meaning I need to add as much as I can to this animation).

THE BACKGROUND:



Due to my character not presenting a great amount of movement through ligaments, I have decided to add more movement to the background.

And so I have decided to add:

- Falling leaves from the trees

- River Moving

- Sun going down

- Branches moving

And so my first step was to go to google images to find a good template of a leaf.
I then went on to use that leaf on Photoshop and fill it in with the colours of the pink tree in the painting.

I then went on to create multiple copies of this leaf and made different scales and angles.

I also made a group of green leaves to fall from the green tree.          

Next I went on to creating movement in the branches. I was very happy with this outcome. as I believe it gives a certain quirkiness to the animation and also creates a warning for the dark figure that is on its way.
       


Above is my cut out of the tree and a branch. To create movement in the branch I went on to paste three copies of the above branch and attached them together and played around with angles and movement. One I got the correct movement I then changed the colour getting rid of the pink surrounding the branch and added the leaves. 













No comments:

Post a Comment